Wednesday 31 July 2013

Exciting plans

I am busy working on a very exciting project at the moment but I am not giving anything away about it just yet!! I will report back . Apart from that I am  organising a trip to Florence and hopefully may be going to Rome in February too. My trip to Le Marche is getting closer  and I am  researching Urbino and Loreto ready for that. I have had another hectic month. Last Sunday I was in London at Tate Britain to see the Lowry exhibition and in a couple of weeks time I am going to visit an exhibition at Houghton Hall in Norfolk. I will tell you all about it when I've been . It promises to be very interesting.  I am also getting good feedback from my book review column and getting a lot of requests from people to review their books. I have just finished reading "The Island" by Victoria Hislop and would love to go to Crete to visit Spinalonga  where it was set. I will add it to my list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment