Thursday 4 July 2013

A busy month!

June has been a really busy month. I  had a good time at Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest with my family A fortnight ago I had a really interesting day at the Italian Cultural Institute in London listening to a presentation about Turin.  The authorities there are eager to spread the word about its attractions and to  make it as well known and popular as Florence, Rome and Venice.  As it is one of the places in Italy I have not visited I am eager to go and find out more about it for myself .. Before I listened to the presentation  I just thought of the Shroud and Fiats when people mentioned Turin but now I know it has so much more to offer. I also met some fellow travel writers  at the event which was great. Apart from that I have been doing a lot of research for future articles and trips I intend to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment