Wednesday 23 April 2014

Bella Italia

Had a wonderful time on my press trip to Lake Orta. Stayed in a couple of lovely hotels -The Villa Crespi in Orta and the Giardinetto in Pettanasco and was taken all around the area by Silvia from the local tourist board. We had a great time and got on really well. It is a really beautiful area with lots to see which you can read about in my forthcoming article in Italia magazine.
Back home in sunny Lincolnshire I did a couple of great walks for Country Walking magazine around Caistor and Belvoir Castle. Both had bits of the Viking Way on them . Most walks I do in Lincolnshire seems to include a bit of it -it gets everywhere!! I also have a couple of articles out in the May issue of Lincolnshire Life magazine. One about Staycations in Lincolnshire and the other about the history of Tolethorpe Hall. All in all a busy month with lots more exciting stuff being planned as I speak!







No comments:

Post a Comment